Internal databases maintained at the Middlesex-London Health Unit provided data on:
- Vector Borne Disease surveillance;
- Rabies investigations;
- Food handler certification;
- Extreme Temperature Alerts;
- The Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) provided data on motor-vehicle collisions.
- Information on air quality (poor air quality and smog advisories) was obtained through the Ontario Ministry of the Environment.
- Diabetes prevalence rates and rates of chronic diseases by income quintile was provided by the ICES InTool.